KTA Cares Inc. Nonprofit informational sheet
KTA Cares, Inc unites the networking prowess and acumen of business leaders with transitioning community servants to facilitate strong community relationships.
SUMMARY OF PROGRAMS:
- Veteran Legacy Project- Capturing and archiving veteran stories for the preservation and presentation to their families upon their demise.
- Behind the Uniform- A docuseries reconnecting the community servant sector with their communities to rebuild and repair damaged community relations.
- 10 minutes stories- Community outreach project that captures the lives, stories and adventures of community and business leaders, law enforcement, fire & rescue, veterans and EMT.
KTA Invests is a Texas Nonprofit corporation (pending); it is tax-exempt under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3)
WAYS TO HELP:
- Volunteer: We are always looking for contact liaisons to create initial contacts with individuals who are interested in participating in our projects.
- Donations: We accept all forms of donations to include Monetary, Services, and philanthropic donations.
- Networking: Spread the word about our mission. Tell everyone you know and then tell them again.